Drug & Alcohol Clearinghouse
01-04-2021, (Subject: Drug & Alcohol Clearinghouse ) 
RE: Drug & Alcohol Clearinghouse
I had my new o/o safety audit last year (MS) and according to the head DOT person (18yr employee) who performed it, he claimed a single O/O isn't required to participate. Now, the website says otherwise ---- as with many of the compliance 'requirements', it seems like they are up for individual interpretation. Just depends on which DOT officer you have questioning you.

Def seems like you're spending money multiple times on the same content with the same results, but I guess that's the game we have to play. I tried multiple times way back in March to get this ClearingHouse stuff taken care of to no avail. I could never get the portal to work properly in order to get access to the ClearingHouse. Eventually I continuously called the number for the portal to have someone correct the account and that too was a waste of time unfortunately. Many calls and messages with no answer or response.

I tried just now and it seems I'm in the same boat as 8-9months ago with this... I'll keep you updated on my progress if any.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: snailexpress , hookliftpete

Messages In This Thread
RE: Drug & Alcohol Clearinghouse - SquareOne - 01-04-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.