Cascadia shut off randomly and turns back on while driving on the road
01-06-2021, (Subject: Cascadia shut off randomly and turns back on while driving on the road ) 
Cascadia shut off randomly and turns back on while driving on the road
Hello everyone.
2013 cascadia 2250 . Yesterday i noticed something weird going on
truck shut off twice when parked . I was outside the truck i didn't know the reason for that. So while driving engine shut off and turns back on in the middle of the hwy at night it was scary. All the lights on dashboard goes out and came right back on. No engine light what so ever. i search on YouTube they said its power module the call it PNDB. Or the power switch. I happens 5 times on the road after driving about 300 miles amber light came on with spn 157 fail18. I serach it again on line it has some thing to do with fuel pressure rail. It's true that truck it has less power than normal .i was loaded with 36k lbs on it. So my question is does electrical problem could cause fuel pressure failure . Thx alot
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
Cascadia shut off randomly and turns back on while driving on the road - medseg2003 - 01-06-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.