Cascadia shut off randomly and turns back on while driving on the road
01-07-2021, (Subject: Cascadia shut off randomly and turns back on while driving on the road ) 
RE: Cascadia shut off randomly and turns back on while driving on the road
The style of pump makes zero difference whatsoever. They all fail (all common rail ISX models), even the newest style found on the 2020 model X15 engine.

aside from that .... Your post seems to imply that you would trust your entire engine destroying itself based on some sort of "Paint peeling off" assumption?

- You stated that your engine has more than 400k miles on it .... you purchased the truck and have not serviced it yet .... Pull the head off it .. replace its guts for a few hundred bucks ... does not matter what the parts look like or if they show any wear or not ... they fail without any warning ... Do the right thing call it a day. Otherwise, it is your engine funeral, or at the very least, likely an inframe + a gigantic mess trying to get all the metal shavings out of the entire engine block, throwing away the oil cooler, replacing bottom end bearings, overhead cams, possibly face gears, etc.etc.etc. and many days of down time/headaches when it goes.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cascadia shut off randomly and turns back on while driving on the road - Rawze - 01-07-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.