Cascadia shut off randomly and turns back on while driving on the road
01-12-2021, (Subject: Cascadia shut off randomly and turns back on while driving on the road ) 
RE: Cascadia shut off randomly and turns back on while driving on the road
(01-12-2021 )medseg2003 Wrote:  I just took the fuel pump head out and guess what it has that ceramic plangers they r not broken or damaged also i can see nothing on tappets they r smooth and free of any damage, i am concerned about fuel pump head i put some air pressure using air pump one of them move up and down and the other is not moving at all do you thing it s fuel pump head need to be replaced? Or just barrels and plungers ? Thx

You need to go play the lottery.... you have gotten VERY VERY lucky .. that pump head was built before may of 2013... it is that old.

REPLACE the tappets, plungers, and barrels/rollers ... a set of all 3 ... I.E.> all the guts above the pump crankshaft.

By taking it apart, you just saved your engine's life... and if one of the plungers is not moving freely ... then it was right on that very edge of cracking, flaking, etc.. and destroying the entire engine.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cascadia shut off randomly and turns back on while driving on the road - Rawze - 01-12-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.