Mechanic didn't torque the bolts properly $7000 in repairs
02-12-2021, (Subject: Mechanic didn't torque the bolts properly $7000 in repairs ) 
RE: Mechanic didn't torque the bolts properly $7000 in repairs
I would, but at this moment I probably need a new engine or my money spent on overhauling this engine back. Has anyone sued a shop before ? What's the procedure ? Continental Truck Services of Orlando, FL says this is not their fault, and brought laughable excuses - one of them that I had to do all my PMs at their shop only, or that they believe the engine cap screws fell apart because I used starting fluid, or that I had to bring the truck to their shop right after it started leaking oil (it happened suddenly at 3am and I was under a load pulling a customer's trailer in Louisiana 700 miles away from Orlando, FL). Now they want to see the truck but I believe they will come up with another bullshit after inspecting it and will refuse to pay anyway.. Should I bring it to their shop or go to the court right away ?
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mechanic didn't torque the bolts properly $7000 in repairs - Sergiu - 02-12-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.