High EGT under torque and under acceleration cm2250
02-14-2021, (Subject: High EGT under torque and under acceleration cm2250 ) 
RE: High EGT under torque and under acceleration cm2250
Was sent the program of this guys truck. The program is a bit out of date, looks like someone used the 'Africa-E" overlay on it .. is not bad, but could use an update.

Looks like the bulk of setting changes are simply the default settings of the older version Africa style overlay used.

NOTE: (this overlay can also be found on the webs, its a free overlay that is safe for the 2250's).

Things that were altered by someone away from the defaults ...

- Power was obviously raised by someone to 530/1850, but it should be OK for a mid-tier engine as long as it is not used in a heavy-haul (constant hi-load torque) application.

- Someone also lowered the turbo tables a bit to match that model truck (T660). Just need to ensure it can make 35,36~ psi boost under max loads and not higher than this.

I will update it to version "J" and send it back to the person who pulled the file out for ya.

At least now you know exactly what you have in the ecm programming, and that it can be easily updated.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: High EGT under torque and under acceleration cm2250 - Rawze - 02-14-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.