Fuel switching tanks 07 Volvo
05-28-2021, (Subject: Fuel switching tanks 07 Volvo ) 
RE: Fuel switching tanks 07 Volvo
(03-07-2021 )Waterloo Wrote:  Any other odd bits we should look for on this 07 Volvo? I know my way around a ProStar, Volvo not so much.

whats going on waterloo!

so there are air pressure sensors on the pass-thru firewall, they are most likely outdated and old as shi#t. I highly recommend replacing all of them. there is a brake chamber valve on the cross member that is close to the catwalk, it's notorious for going bad. the o'rings in the heater core under the bunk go bad, I recommend replacing those as well with a new heater core, its pretty easy to replace. The foot brake valve will eventually give out at the most convent place ever, if the fittings havent been replaced at some point like 2-3 years ago then just replace the o rings inside. the blower motor and resister need to be replaced at the same time, while you are there. take the air filter housing apart and the mount of, clean up the heater core up from the inside out to maintain the ac system. Also the wiper motor usually last for a long time but check it for rust and corrosion because it might have very little life left.

I cant think of anything else at the moment but if i do ill let you know.

User's Signature: The creator said " Help your self and I will help you; Protect your self and I will protect you "
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo , Rawze

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fuel switching tanks 07 Volvo - Evotrucker - 05-28-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.