Calculated tire CPM?
03-18-2021, (Subject: Calculated tire CPM? ) 
Calculated tire CPM?
Who here has (and could give examples) ran the cpm numbers on their tires? Could you list price paid vs mileage obtained as well?

- I'll most likely be replacing my drives at the end of this year-beginning of next year and am looking at other some options. I'm currently running LP 22.5 Sumitomo ST719's, which certainly aren't the creme of the crop, but have served well thus far. Looking strictly from a CPM angle, I don't mind having to pay more up front for a better tire, but only if it would net the return on the back end.

Of coarse, the cpm will not only greatly be affected by mileage, it will also be determined by the initial cost of the tire. Since I'm just a single O/O, I don't have any real discounts when purchasing and will most likely pay top dollar for large name brands. Again, not an issue if the mileage can be obtained.

So far, what I'm finding with these Sumitomos are a decent wear (when calculated per 32nd) but a rather unfavorable ride quality as they wear. Def getting harder and beginning to notice some shake...would this be an issue with a more quality tire, not sure as I have no personal experience with any.

Rawze, I took a pic of the tires you were running on the drives when I was there, but can't find it anywhere. Could you let me know the specs if you get a chance? Are you still running those? I know the mileage you got was very high, but I'd like to compare my price on that tire in order to see the mileage required for CPM to match the ones I have now.

Loo, how are the drives you scooped up treating ya? If I remember correctly, the price was really good. Wear? Fuel mileage change?
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
Calculated tire CPM? - SquareOne - 03-18-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.