CM 870 idle issue after start up
03-26-2021, (Subject: CM 870 idle issue after start up ) 
RE: CM 870 idle issue after start up
I was just watching this today! Great thanks! You and others on here go way above and beyond to help out.

Do you think this could be a turbo actuator issue also? What's got me thinking this is that after a pull, there is a short hill on the way to the customer and loaded we pull 120,000 lbs gross, and that sometimes after I get off it and cruise and if the rpm falls too low like 1250-1300 the cel comes on briefly then goes away 5 or so min later. Then later after shutting down and restarting that's when I get the idle issue as opposed to when it sits overnight and doesn't do it. Makes me wonder if the actuator can get stuck or if that's even a thing with these? I try to keep boost at around 30 but once in a while I catch it creeping up to 35 before I back off a bit. RPM is weird on my route in Canada we are 80 km/hr which is 1200 rpm in top gear way too low, drop down to 14th and it feels too high. 90 (55) feels better I believe its around 1350-1400 then the company I lease for is after me for speeding.

I really need insite and a way to put it to use. I see from a different post I need Insite version 7.6.2 Service pack 5 with a inline 5 or 6 adapter to plug in....and a laptop which is a problem at the moment. Will this give me access to read codes and service procedures or is there further licensing to buy? I checked this out a few months back and I couldn't run anything at the time on my old computer and ended up getting a next to useless app on my phone.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: CM 870 idle issue after start up - Craag - 03-26-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.