Another bad CM2350 delete from Colarado
03-27-2021, (Subject: Another bad CM2350 delete from Colarado ) 
Another bad CM2350 delete from Colarado
"DieselF#ucks", well known ecm delete and tuning shop out of colorado... Another completely horrible ehemm..."ecm-tune". Complete engine garbage programming that is h@ell bent on destroying an ISX. This engine reportedly destroyed itself (#1 connecting rod bearing was beaten out of it) in less than 3 weeks after the program was put in.

Here is what was seen in the program upon review...

* The Advertised Power and torque settings are set for 550HP, 1850 torque ... HOWEVER... THE ACTUAL POWER/TORQUE is set so insanely, destructively high that it is not even remotely funny. Here is a view of the completely horrible power/torque curve in this thing...
./uploads/202103/post_2_1616851209_2f3a8688ec62b0dbbd5192645f5b6d76.jpg

* The torque and fuel conversions are whatcked all the hE#ell as well. The engine really does not know how much power it is making any more. I have never seen a torque fuel conversion table edited into oblivion this badly... ever.

* Fuel pressure tables for the fuel pump set to force the the pump to make more than 4,500+ PSI ABOVE THE STRUCTURAL LIMIT OF THE FUEL PUMP!. - I guess they wanted the fuel pump to explode!!???. here is the values...
./uploads/202103/post_2_1616853521_ae61be8ee04826977653bac45103edcf.jpg

* Injection timing settings have been set to absolutely destroy this engine!. Here is a preview of how bad it really is...
./uploads/202103/post_2_1616852088_a15c8b878517bd7f5102e6c701c46e49.jpg
The ISX-2350 does good to handle about 3+ degrees BTDC at high fuelling without egr gas ... this thing is set to more than 12+. Also,.. WHY THE HE@#LL is it so damn wacky?. This map is all over the place like maybe some 3'rd grader was trying to make a video game map out of it?.. because This haven't seen any engine injection timing map I have ever seen work before!. -- Holy Smokes this thing is bad!

You just can't make this sheet up!!... -- these delete companies are getting worse and worse!!! -- WTF man?

--== TO ADD INSULT TO ALL OF THIS>>>

* The turbo is set to make more than 50+ LBS OF BOOST! -- WTF MAN!!!>>??? -- THEY ARE TRYING REAL HARD TO TEAR THIS ENIGNE TO SHREDS!!...

* They also added a bunch of fuel into the cylinders that the engine does not even know about... This will fool the dash into thinking it is getting much higher fuel mileage than it actually is. It will think the cylinders have leaky injectors and try to compensate.. destroying all cylinder balancing ability by the ecm, and several other issues like unpredictable power and injection timing and all sorts of other disasters that cause harm to the engine.

--- ALL OF THE SETTINGS SO FAR POINT TO SOME COMPLETELY LAME ATTEMPT AT MAKING BIG POWER IN A CM2350... THIS IS NOT BIG POWER... THIS IS BIG DESTRUCTION!!1.. THERE ARE WAYS TO MAKE BIG POWER... AND THIS IS SERIOUSLY NOT HOW YOU DO IT!... THIS IS SIMPLY DESTRUCTIVE AND NOTHING MORE!

I am not even going to get into how bad the delete part of this programming is. That is a whole other can of worms where it was done horribly as well. Half the stuff not turned off properly, engine screaming it needs to warm up an SCR can that is no longer on the truck,.. engine in wrong operating mode and stuck there,. and a long list of all sorts of other disasters.

THESE PEOPLE NEED TO STOP BUTCHERING ENGINES ... THEY ARE NOTHING BUT COMPLETELY DESTROYING ENGINES AND THEIR PROGRAMMING DOES NOTHING BUT DESTRUCTION!... AND THEY CLAIM TO BE THESE BIG-SHOT TUNING COMPANY WHO CAN MAKE BIG POWER AND SAFE TUNING... THESE PEOPLE ARE SO FAR BEYOND CLUELESS THAT IT IS SICKENING!!!

--= THIS Is BY FAR THE VERY WORST ECM PROGRAM I HAVE EVER SEEN FOR AN ISX-2350!!! ==- AND IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE FACT THEY WERE TRYING TO MAKE A LOT OF POWER.

Although I would disagree with putting big power in a highway truck that is expected to haul freight. This guy claimed he just wanted a delete and some extra pulling power,.. BUT NOT THIS CRAP!!!. THEY ALSO PAID MORE THAN $4,000 for this kindergarten trash not fit to run even a lawn.mower .. completely getting ripped off!.

Although I am not a fan of it, there are proper ways to make a lot of power in a CM2350 engine. THIS however IS NOT HOW YOU DO IT!

These people need to change their name to "we-destroy-your-engine.com". WHOEVER MADE THIS TERRIBLE PROGRAM NEEDS TO STOP TOUCHING OTHER PEOPLE'S EQUIPMENT!!! -- THEY ARE COMPLETELY CLUELESS!!! AND DANGEROUS!.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: LRT1549 , Nostalgic , cybernetictrout

Messages In This Thread
Another bad CM2350 delete from Colarado - Rawze - 03-27-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.