Beware of the aftermarket AC condenser... It could ruin your marriage...
08-09-2016, (Subject: Beware of the aftermarket AC condenser... It could ruin your marriage... ) 
RE: Beware of the aftermarket AC condenser... It could ruin your marriage...
(08-09-2016 )in2trux Wrote:  Tomorrows another day. Take a step back and count your blessings.

Since my wife is running her (our) own truck, it grinds on her everyday. Now when I say get back to me in 30 years she is getting the picture.
Male selective memory is by design, otherwise we would have gone back to hunting and living off the land a LONG time ago!

Trucking ain't for sissy's!

Damn straight, this is not for sissies... She has no idea what goes on out here, and this week was a total disaster dealing with the "clients". I will not go into it here, but it was not pretty, and could have very well cost me my job at this carrier that I am leased on to... The stress is incredible, as they chisel away at us, in my case not financially, but all of the BS with these trucks and the the general attitude of the folks out here that are being short shifted on their wages.

Trucking is no longer fun, it is even worse than a job in many cases... Thank God I own the truck free and clear.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beware of the aftermarket AC condenser... It could ruin your marriage... - Waterloo - 08-09-2016

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.