2015 ISX15 high oil temperature
04-17-2021, (Subject: 2015 ISX15 high oil temperature ) 
2015 ISX15 high oil temperature
Hello Everyone,

I have a 2016 Kenworth T880 with a ISX15, a few months back i had some issues with coolant and oil and was getting a small amount of oil in the coolant and a code for coolant in the exhaust filter, it is using around 1-2 gallons of coolant and sometimes a gallon of oil each day & the other day while driving I noticed the oil temperature was a little higher than 250 ? I had the truck checked by Kenworth and was told there was nothing wrong. I haven’t noticed oil in the coolant or coolant in in the exhaust in a couple months however there is a different driver driving it for the past two months and not as aggressive of a driver.
At first I thought it might be a EGR cooler but that would not explain oil in the coolant, Kenworth checked the oil cooler and said it was good. I can see the oil temperature around 230-240? And after pulling over it did cool down. I’m thinking a EGR cooler and a oil temperature sensor?
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
2015 ISX15 high oil temperature - Gtxtim - 04-17-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.