Diagnostic software
04-24-2021, (Subject: Diagnostic software ) 
RE: Diagnostic software
(04-24-2021 )marek4792 Wrote:  There's a laptop website (synonymous with fuelnotebook) that advertises laptops that also sells Nexiq adapters, I've bought the usblink2 from them and is legit. Stay away from the knock offs the same site actually tells you how to spot a china knockoff.. the fakes will brick when you try to update the firmware.

I have seen 4 different ppl recently who purchased diesel-laptops from outfits like that .. who ended up with a laptop full of viruses. Most of the pirated software they use is corrupt as all he#ll. - Just saying. Also, they don't tell you that in one year ... most all the software installed will expire and you got to pay em more money all over again to get it back working because they conveniently leave out all of the key-makers to keep it running.

just a word of caution.

I saw someone here not 4 days ago who had one of those laptops they got... Calterm was not installed on it, so they got the official version of it to put on ... and as soon as the program dowloaded, the MD5 checksum changed due to virus attaching itself to the executable,... and the key-maker suddenly stopped working, saying it was the wrong version for it. - this seems to be a plague lately with those laptops that are sold with everything installed on them already.

and --- NO, THIS IS NOT A SOFTWARE TRADING SITE... SOFTWARE TRADING IS NOT ALLOWED ON HERE!. THERE ARE PLENTY OF OTHER WEBSITES THAT DO THAT IF SOMEONE JUST LOOKS.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: marek4792

Messages In This Thread
RE: Diagnostic software - Rawze - 04-24-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.