Diagnostic software
04-24-2021, (Subject: Diagnostic software ) 
RE: Diagnostic software
(04-24-2021 )learning by failing Wrote:  Unfortunately Cummins only would only help me a some of the time and I have read on here that the cheap eBay versions seem to work for people and that's why I asked about the cheap NexIQ. I also assume asking too many questions about getting software will get this thread shut down.

for cummuns only stuff... an Chineese knock-off Inine-6 adapter is just fine. They are as stable and reliable as the genuine ones.

As far as Nexiq goes... the Chineese knock-offs are complete garbage. You need to use a Genuine Nexiq that costs $700+ dollars only... and buy it from a local fleet-pride or from Nexiq themselves, as there are a lot of fake one's running around on internet.

-- As far as needing an Inline or a Nexiq... An inline will get you by if all you got is cummins stuffs. .. however if you have detroit, cat, etc.. as well.. you need a Nexiq instead... a genuine Nexiq, not a chineese knock-off.

invest in BOTH is what i recommend if your working on a verity of engines... that way you have a backup device if one or the other is not working for you. A chineeseium Inline-6 and a genuine Nexiq. - this is what I own and I get by just fine for everything.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Truckdriven

Messages In This Thread
RE: Diagnostic software - Rawze - 04-24-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.