ISL Torque reduced mode
05-03-2021, (Subject: ISL Torque reduced mode ) 
RE: ISL Torque reduced mode
yeah... start by having the programming checked out... just because you have gotten away with it so far does not mean it is right by and stretch.

Bad deletes plague our industry, and there is statistically a more than 90% chance that your programming is bad + harmful to that engine.

(we can lead the horse to the water... but the horse is the one who has to drink it).

- Pull a copy of the program out using Calterm program and e-mail it to me for a review. That is the place to start. Like Waterloo said... the clowns who deleted it may very well have blocked several fault codes from showing up and the thing could be screaming at you what is wrong and you would never see it.

Decent de-mandate programming does not need to have a bunch of fault codes blocked ... but that is how most those garbage-can deletes are made for those trucks... unplug everything, block the codes and derates from showing up.. wonky turbo operations due to improper enigne mode controls, then wonder why the ecm is screaming for mercy and ghost problems appear after a while.

Costs nothing outside of having your own laptop and datalink adapter to have it reviewed, etc... The programming is the place to start... Its your own foolish suffering otherwise.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ISL Torque reduced mode - Rawze - 05-03-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.