VGT TURBO ACTUATOR INSTALL FAILS
05-20-2021, (Subject: VGT TURBO ACTUATOR INSTALL FAILS ) 
RE: VGT TURBO ACTUATOR INSTALL FAILS
(05-20-2021 )BlueTurbo Wrote:  
(05-18-2021 )Rawze Wrote:  
(05-18-2021 )BlueTurbo Wrote:  On my way to Mr Hags shop. I have put the old actuator back on the turbo without calibrating it, as instructed, moved the turbo gear about half the distance and reinstalled the actuator. Truck drives fine like before with little engine brake.

Will see what the problem is later...

Let me know when you get over there... I am just as curious too.

I wanted to say thank you for your help with the actuator install. After I left the shop I noticed I still have no engine brake. Check engine light went off, but still no engine brake.

After I drove the truck for like 200 miles I got the check engine light again.

Just checked the codes now and this is what is shows....Maybe you can take a look and have an idea what's going on.

Thanks again!

Looks like maybe some kind of wiring issues on the can-bus #2 still? or perhaps turbo hanging up only when it gets hot?

There is no reason that the engine brake should not be working that I am aware of except maybe those ecm communications, maybe dash settings that are incorrect? or turbo mechanical issues?

could also be that the turbo is only acting up / hanging up when it gets hot? ... its rare but does sometimes happen.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: VGT TURBO ACTUATOR INSTALL FAILS - Rawze - 05-20-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.