Old emissions vs new
05-21-2021, (Subject: Old emissions vs new ) 
RE: Old emissions vs new
(05-21-2021 )Tanker93 Wrote:  ...to me it just seems simpler to build/fit an aus spec engine with a simple aftertreatment delete. Leaves no questions to the tuning of it then. Only downside for what you all do over there is that the vgt seems to benefit you more than say my particular application over here.

A de-mandated ISX, is a de-mandated ISX once the stuff is missing. They are essentially the same (within the same tier). I have no idea what your trying to get at with that statement.

Either its programmed correctly or its not. The same gaggle of idiots who can't program an American engine worth a s$it, once those systems are no longer used, can't program a euro-5 or any other brand, make, model engine worth a d$amn either. Its a matter of severe ignorance and downright greed towards making that quick buck$$$ vs. learning how to do things right. The programming is not any more or less "difficult" between a euro-5 versus one with all the extra EGR stuff on it. All the same steps and things have to be done to get em right. if anything, the euro-5's with only SCR, I see more mistakes with them than the others most the time, cus those idiots who make programs for them think there is magic pixie dust inside the ecm or something and don't do half the squat things that they should be doing in them to keep em from that severely shortened engine life after such terrible poke-and-prod style of engine butchering. Most those dumb fools don't even know how to turn off the in-cylinder injection cycles nonetheless know how to keep it from trying to warm up a missing SCR canister and it getting stuck perpetually trying to do so.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Old emissions vs new - Rawze - 05-21-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.