Old emissions vs new
05-23-2021, (Subject: Old emissions vs new ) 
RE: Old emissions vs new
(05-23-2021 )Waterloo Wrote:  ... It will be worth the trip and you will sleep easy at night knowing everything was taken care of, PROPERLY taken care of. Rawze is right around the corner too...

If I did not know any better, I would think this was an advertisement... but I do know better.

It's sad but there are very, VERY few places that I would let be advertised this way. Hags in Griffin GA is one of the few, as they have proven themselves time and again.

-- It's too bad that more shops are not like this and want to do the right thing above all else. Instead, most places just focus solely on profit margins. I went over there a few days ago... spent the entire day while testing some new injection timing and other settings for the X15 engine. - I saw someone there doing his own work in the parking lot.. hag occasionally going out there and giving advice, lending a hand here and there, possibly a hand tool or 2 ... The guy was genuinely broke financially, and willing to do his own work to dig himself out of this hole .. just needed a little help and guidance. -- How many repair shops have you ever seen where the shop owner let you do things because you were broke and broke down.. lending a hand and helping a guy down on his luck get back on the road without even charging you for his time. - At the end of the day, the guy was almost in tears (and I was genuinely impressed), said to me that he thought that no one like this any more existed these days. His eyes were watering up while he was saying it.

That is not the first time that I have seen a grown man in tears at his place. This is as real as it gets.

- Don't get me wrong.. Hags is not a push-over, his shop is there to make a profit for their hard work ... but when he sees someone who genuinely needs a hand .. he steps up and does everything he can to help them without asking anything in return when it becomes necessary.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: RocketScott , Shotgun74 , Nostalgic , Waterloo , SquareOne , JimT

Messages In This Thread
RE: Old emissions vs new - Rawze - 05-23-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.