Old emissions vs new
05-24-2021, (Subject: Old emissions vs new ) 
RE: Old emissions vs new
Pretty damn sad in my book, as most any certified Cummins repair facility should be able to properly diagnose and repair an ISX. Not the case, I have been taken to the cleaners twice by three different Cummins shops, two before finding Rawze and one after, the most expensive one @ $38,000.00...

How many perfectly fine turbos and EGR coolers have needlessly been replaced over the years? I would say so many that Cummins still to this day can not keep up with their incompetent shops. Now we have the fuel pumps to throw into the mix, one of the most financially devastating items to come along in years.

The dealers and shops know these pumps have a lifespan of roughly 400,000 miles, yet rarely if ever say anything, don't fix what is not broken they say... We all know where that goes... These are licensed and certified Cummins shops and dealers, even their own corporate stores will not say a word and allow an unsuspecting customers engine to be destroyed. It is like some sort of sick and twisted movie, where they enjoy watching a man squirm as they crush him with a brick.

So, we have one shop in the entirety of the USA that can and will actually diagnose and repair an ISX to a healthy state. That is very very sad in my book.

User's Signature: 2008 ProStar, OEM 600hp CM-871, 18spd, 3:42, in framed in Rawze's driveway. Every day is a fresh new episode of, "The Twilight Zone"... Rod Serling lives rent free in my head. I can smell the Chesterfields.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Old emissions vs new - Waterloo - 05-24-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.