No Codes! No Lights!
05-20-2021, (Subject: No Codes! No Lights! ) 
RE: No Codes! No Lights!
yeah,.... STOP GOING TO THE ABSOLUTELY CLUELESS OEM STEALS%#IT REPAIR SHOPS!!!... THEY ARE BEYOND CLUELESS IDIOTS!!!

Until you get it thru your head that YOU ARE DOING THAT VERY THING that puts most O/O's out of business... you are not going to get anywhere with it!. - You're caught up in that all-mighty wheel of poorly-trained repair shops and clueless idiots and you're drinking it up like a cat to warm milk, because that is what most O/O's do any more because they have no idea how bad the OEM places truly are.

Does your butt hurt yet?--- does your Wallet Hurt? .. because that is what they are trained to do... instead of solving actual problems... to replace parts until your wallet is empty.. or until it mysteriously goes away... ALL AT YOUR LOSS in down-time, lost freight, and wasted $$$$ moneys!

That is the first problem you have shown in your post so far, and it is much bigger than your current engine woes.

=========

NEXT: What about that replacement engine?.. your post brings up several red flags with that alone. What is the ser# (the ESN#) of the old engine?.. What is the ser# (ESN#) of the new one?. Are they even the same tier?... does the new engine even have the same program in it?, as you stated that the ECM was replaced. This will make a HUGE difference on how well or poorly that emissions system is going to run... or if it is even comparable with that tier engine that got dropped in. <- that is red flag number 2.

NEXT:... Do you have Insite and a laptop? ... if not then WHY NOT!!!>>> THAT IS YOUR VERY NEXT INVESTMENT .. YOU SHOULD HAVE PURCHASED A CHEAP-O CHINESE INLINE-5 OR INLINE-6 ADAPTER OFF EBAY FOR A FEW HUNDRED BUCKS AND HAVE THE SOFTWARE to troubleshoot that thing.. otherwise you're always going to be at the mercy of some clueless stealerS#it!! or repair shop... WASTING MONEY ENDLESSLY!... <- red flag number 3.

What does the regen history look like in Insite?.. post a pic or 3 of the history, so that we can see what it has been doing .. and how healthy the systems are at least reported to be.

NEXT: WTF do you mean by "Sonic Cleaning"... That sounds really scary... like some after-market DPF destroying garbage crap to me ... THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY to properly clean those DOC and DPF elements.. and that is to --- Have it baked, then De-ashed, Then flow-tested on proper machinery that is approved by the OEM.. JUST ABOUT all other methods that I have seen done significantly shortens the life of the DPF and/or makes it very hard for it to regen because of weakening it in some way or washing out the precious metals form it. Here is the proper machinery that should be used...
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...5#pid50975
Was that red flag number 4?.. I am losing count here.

=============

NEXT: What has been done to the engine?-- THE DPF DOES NOT MAKE SOOT.. IT COLLECTS IT!... THE ENGINE IS THE ISSUE IF THE DPF SYSTEM CANNOT KEEP UP OR IS COLLECTING SOOT TOO OFTEN... NOT THE DPF SYSTEM! . Has anyone bothered to do a full EGR tune-up? where they replaced the IMAP, pulled and cleaned out all the EGR piping, cleaned the EGR valve, and replaced the other old EGR sensors?.. <- red flag number 5?.

- Owning an ISX.. or any other modern engine requires the truck owner to keep after these things. If you're unable to, then you'd best start investing in the proper tooling and equipment. Otherwise you're just going to go out of business chasing your tail by running off to every under-trained OEM stealers$it and shop every time that CEL light comes on... YOU are the only one that is going to do EGR tune-up work to it.. NO SHOP.. AND ESPECIALLY NO STEALER#shi#t IS GOING TO DO THIS.. THEY ARE NOT TRAINED FOR IT AND THEY WILL NOT DO TUNE-UP WORK!!... YOU HAVE TO DO IT YOURSELF.. OR SUFFER ITS CONSEQUENCES JUST LIKE YOUR DESCRIBING!>

A modern ISX engine can be your best friend ... if you care for it, and learn how to work on it and keep after it yourself properly ... or your worst enemy .. by letting everyone else monkey with to the cost of $175/hr or more.. endlessly. - It's your choice.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: No Codes! No Lights! - Rawze - 05-20-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.