No Codes! No Lights!
05-21-2021, (Subject: No Codes! No Lights! ) 
RE: No Codes! No Lights!
Well....Thanks for the reply!!! You are right on all counts! One problem is that I live out in the sticks and my options are sort of limited unless I drive 150 miles and then I don’t know where to take it to YET. The sonic cleaning hasn’t been around too long and I won’t name the outfit because you asked not to but all the locals swear by it and the guy is real busy. The new engine is a ‘15 79841599 160k on it. The old one was a ‘14 797?????? 485 hp. Yea I’m gonna have to get the stuff to work on it myself and I am capable... just lazy. Because this issue is exactly the same as was happening with the old engine, I’m gonna try to replace one or two more things at the local “dealer”. Also, things are real busy and I don’t want to shut down during the week yet and this dealer works to midnight and Friday evening is my only window to get anything done. Just started the clock and gotta go.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: No Codes! No Lights! - onebadapple - 05-21-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.