No Codes! No Lights!
05-23-2021, (Subject: No Codes! No Lights! ) 
RE: No Codes! No Lights!
(05-23-2021 )onebadapple Wrote:  Well....I don’t feel like a “sucker” or “butt hurt” or anything like that. I live in Frac Sand central and dozens and dozens if not hundreds of late model DPF trucks have been added to local fleets. The local dealers, for hire shops and fleet shops use this guy. If there were any significant issues, I would have heard about it! However, you are most likely right in that it is not the best way to clean the DPF. Now....back to “No lights No codes”. Let’s just say that I have just installed a brand new DPF and DOC and it is still going into this “sort of” regen with no lights and no codes.
With the dealer’s laptop hooked up the time I got it there while in this mode he said it trying to go into regen. All the truck was doing was idling at 750 rpm and warming up and using lots of fuel. No hot exhaust light or any thing else until he did a forced regen. Something is telling the ECM to regen for some reason. In a few days I am going to have them install a new wiring harness around the DPF system and take out DEF doser to check and clean it and also the fuel injector doser. Anything else that you can think of that would be telling the ECM to regen like this?

Thank You!!!

like I said earlier... post pics of the regen history,.... no one on here has truck E.S.P.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: No Codes! No Lights! - Rawze - 05-23-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.