No Codes! No Lights!
05-24-2021, (Subject: No Codes! No Lights! ) 
RE: No Codes! No Lights!
Brother, we are here to help, this is not some clique of clueless clowns here. Many of us have learned the hard way, the reason we are here, many of us still here. Comparing a 90's oil field rig to these EPA trucks, dude, you are so off base, not even in the same ball park.

There are a few of us here that have worked the oil fields, my first stint was the Alaskan Pipeline in the 80's, I worked out of Dead Horse and Endicott. Then off to the North Dakota fields for a total of 5 years... We ran plenty of that old iron, and it is nothing like this modern equipment, and if you are a certified tech or mechanic you would know that.

All of these emission issues are easily fixed, properly fixed with a little elbow grease and the proper diagnostic gear, which consists of a laptop and a cheap Inline reader off of eBay. I took care of my issues a few years ago in my driveway. Been running that tune for years, the one I got for free from this site... The knowledge here saved my bacon more than a few times. I believe others can say the same, more than most folks would ever realize.

User's Signature: 2008 ProStar, OEM 600hp CM-871, 18spd, 3:42, in framed in Rawze's driveway. Every day is a fresh new episode of, "The Twilight Zone"... Rod Serling lives rent free in my head. I can smell the Chesterfields.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: SquareOne , hookliftpete , Roysbigtoys

Messages In This Thread
RE: No Codes! No Lights! - Waterloo - 05-24-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.