No Codes! No Lights!
06-28-2021, (Subject: No Codes! No Lights! ) 
RE: No Codes! No Lights!
Well…I haven’t myself but hoping with two tier 2s and three or four hookups somebody did? Yes I have had it hooked up during this “halfway” regen for a few minutes when I was driving by the day before….twice, to make sure they knew exactly what the problem was. That’s about as far as it went. Did install a new DEF doser somewhere in this mess and hoping SCR was checked. Ok…….as of right now I have about 150 miles on a new DPF and it hasn’t done it’s “halfway” yet. This is not it’s normal behavior as of late. Thinking it’s fixed but not really. When I had the old DPF sonic cleaned five weeks ago the truck ran perfect for five days before it started the “halfway” regens one after another. So, with the new one I am expecting the same thing……we’ll see.
Also, could a leaky CAC be causing ALL these issues? Building extra soot, high diff pressure, slow turbo speed during regen and so on? Just at a high idle, soaked with soap, I get one golfball sized foam after about a minute. Checked it yesterday. Sometimes at full throttle at about 1400 rpm I see 34 on the MP. Mostly I see between 27 and 30 at the same rpm.
JIMT. Complete new wiring. Everything! About $1600 worth installed myself. Some new sensors but which one or two or more could cause it to be jumping into SCR warm up mode?

Thanks for the help!!!
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: No Codes! No Lights! - onebadapple - 06-28-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.