Nox sensor abnormal update rate./speed sensor
05-22-2021, (Subject: Nox sensor abnormal update rate./speed sensor ) 
Nox sensor abnormal update rate./speed sensor
Just got insite and read two codes I had one was 3216 fmi 9 which is the abnormal update rate for nox sensor 1. The other is a wheel based speed sensor communication fault. I have been having issues with the speedo intermittently the past couple weeks along with the cruise control will not work when it is having issues. Was thinking trans speed sensor but not sure if I'm on the right track because insite is saying wheel based speed sensor not sure if they're on in the same....sorry I don't have the exact spn and fmi for this one I erased the codes already .... I know I'm dumb lol. The other for the nox sensor I wanted to know, 1. I deleted the fault until I can get it changed next friday when I get home. 2 will it hurt anything to let it run that long without changing or diagnosing the sensor problem? 3 can you clean the nox sensors or is it best to just replace. Any help is appreciated. Trying to get through the week so I can get home to get it checked out or replace the sensor myself.

User's Signature: Your 75 vs my 60... you get there first but I arrive with more money in my pocket.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
Nox sensor abnormal update rate./speed sensor - DT_Duh_Trucker - 05-22-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.