Allergies and a cure that works...
05-31-2021, (Subject: Allergies and a cure that works... ) 
RE: Allergies and a cure that works...
(05-31-2021 )Magard Wrote:  My wife tried it a couple times and quite. She still has allergies. Couldn’t hang in there long enough. But we figured out that a diet that help eliminate inflammation helps a lot also. No sugar no gluten no dairy no starchy foods no alcohol no smoking no drugs.... Ok just kidding on all the last stuff. I’ll keep working on the lime trick.

Haven't tried the lime trick (as of yet), but to add to what you mentioned Magard, I've been eating about 98% animal based products for 8 months now. Not that I ate bad before, but just had some chronic back pain that has been driving me nuts and thought I'd try something off the wall in order to see if maybe an inflammatory issue was at the center of all this.

Eliminated everything but meat, eggs, and heavy cream. The other 2% of the diet is coffee and honey (I enjoy honey in my coffee...tends to smooth it out IMO).

Anyway, point being, although I have had many improvements, the one I did not expect this year has been very minimal allergy issues. Every season I'm usually the guy who looks like he fought Rocky after a heavy pollen day or cutting the grass. You would think I'd have a 6 pack from sneezing 200+ times a day lol.

- This year has been totally different. VERY little sneezing, runny nose, or watery eyes. Seriously could probably count on one hand the amount of times I have sneezed since the beginning of the year! Maybe it's a fluke, but it's the 1st time in a loonnnggg time I've had a good allergy season. Don't discredit what you stated just yet Magard, lol....may have some truth behind it!
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , Magard

Messages In This Thread
RE: Allergies and a cure that works... - SquareOne - 05-31-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.