THANKS RAWZE!!!!
05-30-2021, (Subject: THANKS RAWZE!!!! ) 
THANKS RAWZE!!!!
Back in March 2021 I was reading information on this form about swapping engines, ecm's etc. I was in the middle of doing the same, had gained a lot of info on making the switch.

Turtles Truck Repair made the switch for me, but I was still dealing with the ECM's issues. My 2250 had 3 connections for truck but new engine CM-2350 has only 2 connections. Thought I was going to have to have a new harness made to work with my 2013 Pete and the 2015 Engine.

Then I talked to RAWZE. He told me my truck would run with the CM 2250 ECM on the CM 2350 engine. Not the best without reprograming, but I could drive it to his place to let him reprogram the ECM.

I'm telling you it was well worth it to journey the 380 Miles to get there, bob-tailing of course. My truck is a heavy haul truck. I always complained that it had low power compared to the same type truck my buddies drive. All our trucks have 550HP ISX's.

Rawze dug down in the program and found that I only had 490HP and not the 550HP as stated on the valve cover. When I left RAWZE'S, it was like driving a different truck!!!!!! - He restored my power, and believe me I can tell the difference with 60 more horsepower. My buddies can too.

Thanks again RAWZE!!!!!. I have also posted a video on my youtube site of a interview with RAWZE

replyreply
 Thanks given by: Redland1 , amermextrucker

Messages In This Thread
THANKS RAWZE!!!! - HillbillyISX - 05-30-2021
RE: THANKS RAWZE!!!! - Rawze - 05-30-2021,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.