2013 CM2250 Crank No Start
06-17-2021, (Subject: 2013 CM2250 Crank No Start ) 
RE: 2013 CM2250 Crank No Start
(06-16-2021 )Rawze Wrote:  * one of the can#2 terminating resistors is located inside the VGT turbo actuator. Unplug it and ensure the can-bus wires for the actuator read 120-ohms.

* The other one is typically out at the DEF controller by the DEF tank or on the wiring harness just past the main plugs.. depends on truck make/model.

That helps a lot! i did trace that j1939 from the ecm and through the aft harness. so far, excluding the vgt, all resistors are reading 120-ohms when disconnected. aft harness at battery box reading 12.5-ohms. so i traced from there back, isolating the circuit. i took a short break to read these responses. just before my break, i was attempting to disconnect the section of harness that splits to the nox sensors behind the scr. wow! what a pain. i believe the connector is somewhat melted together. totally sucks. i will unplug vgt and see what that resistor reads.

thanks again! that really helps. get in touch if you have any questions as well.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2013 CM2250 Crank No Start - Class_8 - 06-17-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.