Freightliner Columbia 12.7 inframe
06-24-2021, (Subject: Freightliner Columbia 12.7 inframe ) 
RE: Freightliner Columbia 12.7 inframe
- Mr. hags is good at those old 12/7 detroits and N14's too ... does a fantastic job on them.. but he won't even consider touching one these days unless your willing to invest in having it done bang up 100% right.. otherwise someone can go f#uck-off, cuz ppl who are cheap-scates and lookin for a cheap-arsse-deal beware that he aint gonna do some half-arssed build on one if his name is behind it.

- someone should also be aware that those old things are dammed near imp[ossible to get good parts for because of the after-market "glider" craze that they are popular for. I know of junk-yards that will get damn near $5,000 just for a good cam out of a mi8llion+ engine so that someone can build up a glider engine... the market for parts is horrible for them, parts are damn near impossible to find in good quality, as such they are always over-priced as well these days vs. some reman junk.

My recommendation.... unless your keeping for some sadistic nestalga reasons as a "trucks of yester-year" collector of sorts ... sell it for its parts and buy a truck with a red engine in it. You'de be much better off in the end and more profitable in any trucking operation due to far more efficient fuel mileage, etc. to boot.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Freightliner Columbia 12.7 inframe - Rawze - 06-24-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.