Freightliner Columbia 12.7 inframe
06-25-2021, (Subject: Freightliner Columbia 12.7 inframe ) 
RE: Freightliner Columbia 12.7 inframe
(06-24-2021 )Eby6114 Wrote:  I found this company, seems fair priced but welcome a second opinion.
Our Elite Heavy Duty Rebuild kits includes the following parts:

1. Complete Inframe Overhaul Kit (includes liner kits, piston kits, rod & main bearings, and a complete inframe gasket set which includes injector o-rings, head bolts, thermostat and oil pan gasket). No Core returns necessary

2. New loaded aftermarket Detroit Diesel Series 60 Cylinder head. No core charge, no core return. Our castings were engineered and designed in the U.S.A. They are better than OEM quality containing 5% nickel in the casting material. The coolant passages have been enlarged by 30%, and inner ribs have been reinforced to reduce heat stress.ply.

3. New Oil Pump - no core return necessary

4. New Water Pump - no core return necassary

5. Reman Injectors - We do need the core back on this item. Shipping is free both ways. The core deposit is $150.00 each but we don't charge you the core up front. As long as you return the core in 30 days core charges don't apply.

All for the price of $6,895.00! We offer shipping on every single one of our products, there are no extra taxes or fees, this is our low, out the door price.

Red flags! New Head, no core? Full overhaul kit, reman injectors, oil and water pumps, all for less than $7,000?!? That's about half the parts cost for my inframe and I didn't do injectors. Sure, different engines, but the materials and labor for manufacture the parts still cost money and that is ridiculously low! Without the head then it would be more realistic...

User's Signature: "...And as we wind on down the road, Our Shadows taller than our Soul..."
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Eby6114

Messages In This Thread
RE: Freightliner Columbia 12.7 inframe - JimT - 06-25-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.