Incomplete regen and turbo delay cm871
06-24-2021, (Subject: Incomplete regen and turbo delay cm871 ) 
Incomplete regen and turbo delay cm871
Hello again I want to give a shout out to them members in the past for great info
I am having a couple of issues with my 09 cm 871 On my Road Relay message center I am showing this: SPN 5018 Active 1 engine controller suspect parameter 5018 condition exists
The truck is trying to do a regen but does not seem to be completing the process
The doc was cleaned and the dpf was replaced The doser and the turbo actuator have also been replaced along with egr cooler(which of course shouldn’t be issue for this symptom)
When the shop completed this repair they said they did forced regen and passed but I am not believing this now as this issue of not completing regen has been ongoing just before repair work and since was done
Second issue is that once the truck tries its regen process and as driving continues my turbo also responds slowly and also noticed that exhaust note is louder when all of this is going on
Any ideas would be great to look at and thank you in advance
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
Incomplete regen and turbo delay cm871 - Big red 09 - 06-24-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.