Cm870 vibration concerns
08-24-2021, (Subject: Cm870 vibration concerns ) 
RE: Cm870 vibration concerns
(08-24-2021 )Precisionw900 Wrote:  So I have confirmed no air in fuel system. Ran a leak down and cutout test. Passed and will run on 1 cylinder all sound the same. Still runs rough at start up for 10-30 seconds.
As I said before my local Cummins dealer was supposed to make sure a factory tune was installed due to an add on after treatment system that was removed from truck. ( ex Cali truck) mechanically it checks out so could they have screwed up installing factory tune? It has horrible throttle response and very sluggish rev. Just want to be sure I shouldn’t be looking for something else before i waste time tuning.

assuming the truck is not de-leted ...
you can always look in insite and then on quickserv.com to see if you have the program for your truck in there.

if it is de-leted.. then you need to pull a copy of the file out of the ECM and e-mail it tome for a review and inspection to ensure it is safe and correct for the engine.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Precisionw900

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cm870 vibration concerns - Rawze - 08-24-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.