2350 running to hot
07-20-2021, (Subject: 2350 running to hot ) 
RE: 2350 running to hot
-- Normal operating temp of the coolant is 185, regulated by the thermostat for most circumstances .. and a bit higher if your climbing a hill.

-- Normal oil temp is in the 218F-225F range ... 230F-235F if your climbing a mountian and torturing it. -- Anything much above 230~ish its considered TOO HIGH, even if someone is heavy-hauling ... and 240 or 250, there is downright something wrong!

Did it fail the a fuel pump, and it still has all the shrapnel in the block clogging everything up due to the typical half-arssed so called OEM "warranty" repairs.

I would not trust a stealers%it to hold a screwdriver while my worst enemy rebuilt it nonetheless let one install new pistons and liners, etc. -- Those OEM Stealers$hits are the worst of the worst and that "warranty" is not worth the paper its written on due to that very reason.

Much of what is said however points more directly towards a typical bad delete more that anything else.

Like others said ... a lot more info and history on the engine and truck is needed.

Is the engine in a truck? what make/model truck? -- or is this one of those stupid RV's that have been built like a total s$hit-box around the engine with no proper engine cooling or air flow?

Also what are the oil pressures? .. how often is oil changed? and like marek pointed out ...
History of the truck?
Year?
Model?
Mileage?
is it Demandated (del-eted)?
Egr Tuneup?

when did the problem start?, etc.etc.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo , Mudflap77

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2350 running to hot - Rawze - 07-20-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.