Have no clue what's really wrong.
10-18-2023, (Subject: Have no clue what's really wrong. ) 
Have no clue what's really wrong.
Hello everyone, I am having quite a hard time figuring out what is wrong with my truck. It currently has an engine protection torque derate that won't clear no matter what I try.

Insite says it's caused by two IMAP sensor fault codes. Both of which say I have low manifold air pressure. I have replaced the IMAP sensor two times with Cummins OEM sensors.

This problem started after my previous turbo went bad and started pissing oil into my intake manifold. I have since replaced my Turbo with a reman from yts with actuator.

I have replaced my intercooler boots and made sure all my clamps are as tight as possible. I have not pressure tested the CAC as I do not have that tool. Is this likely to be my problem?

I do have positive pressure coming out of the IMAP sensor install hole at Idle.

I am at a loss as to what to do next. And after being down for a month and a turbo replacement. I'm running a little low on funds. Any help and guidance you can give me would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all for your time and help.

Truck Info

2015 Freightliner cascadia
Isx15 cm2350
Engine serial number 79729107
Not De-mandated

Current Codes: 3714, 0125, 4616
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
Have no clue what's really wrong. - Copper - 10-18-2023

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.