CM2250 Leaking Injectors
11-16-2023, (Subject: CM2250 Leaking Injectors ) 
RE: CM2250 Leaking Injectors
If it holds after blocking off the 2 injectors.. then the engine needs to have those injectors replaced.

=== As far as the return flow being in spec .. the return flow spec is waaay too lenient from cummins, and you cannot use it for much of anything useful except when it is really really bad.

While the injecotrs are out, boroscope it and look for fuel impingement buildup in the crown of the piston(s). That will tell you if the injector(s) were leaking down into the cylinder(s).

discussion on fuel impingement with pics: http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...2#pid23072

===============

The high boost is likely neglect from no one doing regular EGR tune-up work to it. Clean out all the EGR piping, replace old sensors, etc. .. and the EGR cooler itself may be partially blocked, need to be removed and cleaned out properly if the issue will not go away.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Bengy88

Messages In This Thread
RE: CM2250 Leaking Injectors - Rawze - 11-16-2023

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.