PSI and OIL ratings...
09-25-2016, (Subject: PSI and OIL ratings... ) 
RE: PSI and OIL ratings...
(09-23-2016 )schISM Wrote:  For anybody interested the listing of oils has been updated as of September 17th. https://540ratblog.wordpress.com/2013/06...t-ranking/
What I found interesting was the "new" Mobil one European 0w40 with the "fs" on the bottle beat out every other oil he has tested straight out of the bottle.
I just purchased 55 qts. From Wal-Mart to give it a try. Also I'very been looking at by-pass filters and narrowed it down to the Spinner II or Cummins centriguard. Anybody have experience with either of these on an ISX without doing the oil shim fix for higher pressure?

OK,schiSM now that îs a totally different game about anti wear old additives i.e. Zinc/phosphor or lack thereof in the new age

Although 95% of the oil tests are car oils is still interesting 1 hour read...tnx

Now who's gonna brake the ice and send that guy a sample of rotella T with 10% sta lube for the community's piece of mind...
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
PSI and OIL ratings... - Rawze - 09-23-2016,
RE: PSI and OIL ratings... - T680 - 09-25-2016

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.