N14 ecm flash problems
12-15-2023, (Subject: N14 ecm flash problems ) 
N14 ecm flash problems
Hello to all. I am fairly new on here. I have a problem with a new flash of a used ecm on a Cummins n14. The original ecm was burnt on this engine so a used ecm was bought and put on. It is a celery plus ecm but the file in it was for a m11 and didn’t work properly in the truck. I searched through incal and found a proper file, unpacked it for my insite v8, plugged into the truck and started to upload with insite. The upload got to 70 percent and then failed. It said no connection to the ecm. Now when I try to connect it will not. Also the truck won’t start anymore on this ecm like it would before. I am wondering if the ecm lost its file and now won’t connect because of that and if that is the case, what I can do about it. I’ve heard I can flash a blank ecm with calterm but calterm won’t connect either and I really haven’t used calterm to know how to do it. Thanks for any help with this.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
N14 ecm flash problems - Kiko - 12-15-2023

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.