Cm2350 miss/pop around 20-25 psi boost
01-25-2024, (Subject: Cm2350 miss/pop around 20-25 psi boost ) 
RE: Cm2350 miss/pop around 20-25 psi boost
Can also be an incorrect flow rate for that non-oem head, .. or incorrect compression ratio of the engine due to non-oem pistons, .. or incorrect injection timing vs. compression ratio, ... wrong housing or flow rate of that non-oem rebuilt turbo, .. could be cavitation due to bad flow-rate on after-garbage manifold(s) .. could be other wrong internals vs. engine tier .. and about a dozen or more other things including bad boost leaks, bad delete programming, wrong program for the tier engine, . etc. etc. etc..

Its anyone's guess when some clueless fool uses red-neck to h#ell, non-oem garbage-can parts on an expensive commercial engine.

I guess he was building it for a speed-run on the utah salt flats and then see how fast it will go before it blows the head apart?... because it sure damn well was not built for any kind of trucking operations that involved making an actual profit, or a proper return on all that garbage $$$ investment, .. that is for sure!.

Last I checked, most truck owners actually want to make a profit ... but I guess there are still some ppl out there that would rather red-neck their s$it into oblivion and use garbage parts just for the bragging rights? / or out of sheer dam$n ignorance? .. then wonder why they got no moneys after they have rebuilt it 3 times in the last 5 years.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cm2350 miss/pop around 20-25 psi boost - Rawze - 01-25-2024

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.