motor shutting off intermittently while driving isx15
02-09-2024, (Subject: motor shutting off intermittently while driving isx15 ) 
motor shutting off intermittently while driving isx15
Hello, im having issues with my isx15 motor and looking to see if any of you would be able to help. When i'am under a load I first lose power to the pedal intermittently and when my speed drops low enough the motor just shuts off. Everything else in the cab works fine when this happens (a/c, radio, cb, etc) the motor just shuts down. When it shuts down I can't start the truck right up, I have to wait a minute or two...but when I do she'll fire right up with no problem. once a drive another few miles the same problem starts back over and over again. There's no CEL

Sometimes if I keep my foot on the pedal the power the power will kick back in...but most of the time it doesn't...which eventually causes the motor to shut off when my speed gets too low. This problem only occurs when I'm under a load. Drives perfectly fine bobtailing. I was told by my mechanic that he thinks it's something electrical. I've already already replaced my throttle pedal, tps sensor, wiring harness from tps sensor, throttle actuator, and exhaust gas pressure sensor because of a previous throttle issue I had before...which with that issue the exhaust gas pressure sensor was the culprit.

Ive read on another forum where several others were having similar issues and most of them ran a new power wire from the ecm and it fixed their problem. I've recently replaced the ecm feed wire and ignition switch but was unlucky. I' m changing 2 of my 4 batteries tomorrow bc I was just told by my mechanic that two of the batteries were reading at 12volts.

I was wondering if any of you have ran into similar issues and if so, what fixed it
isx15 motor

Thanks
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
motor shutting off intermittently while driving isx15 - aarmon8908 - 02-09-2024

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.