Cm2250 derated
03-22-2024, (Subject: Cm2250 derated ) 
Cm2250 derated
So, I’ll start by saying I’ve become a victim of the fuel pump. So it all started with what I thought was an oil pan gasket leak. I changed it in hood it wasn’t the front structure but come to find out it was in fact front structure leak. Well upon removal of oil pan I seen the ceramic and while removing the idler gear to be able to remove front structure the bushing was pretty torn up. I figured since that was bad there had to be more so I pulled the mains and the had wear in them although the rods looked good. I flushed the system installed new mains according to procedure, timed the motor installed new fuel pump and now it has no power. It’ll only get about 28psi of boost, otherwise runs perfect does have a slight fluctuation at idle of about 100 rpm. It has no faults but while under load does say torque limiting when getting up in rpm, is that just the rev limiter? The truck ran perfect before what started off as an oil pan leak I had no indication the fuel pump plunger had actually failed oil pressure was great fuel pressure was good now it’s acting as if it’s derated, any help would be appreciated
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
Cm2250 derated - Garrettpearce - 03-22-2024
RE: Cm2250 derated - Rawze - 03-22-2024,
RE: Cm2250 derated - Rawze - 03-22-2024,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.