Cm2250 derated
03-22-2024, (Subject: Cm2250 derated ) 
RE: Cm2250 derated
(03-22-2024 )Garrettpearce Wrote:  I performed the work myself with the help of mostly your videos and what I could search quickserve. The truck is demandated I’m just puzzled as to how basically changing the fuel pump in a three day period has somehow created a uncoded de rate

More than 90% of all demandate programs are absolutely harmful to the engine ... this all while the truck owner will typically swear that it seems to run ok. For all anyone knows, the ecm could be screaming a dozen faults and some morn has blocked them from showing up. Typical bad delete, they block a bunch of codes and hide what is going on in the engine, often making it very difficult to find actual issues.

Copy that program out of the ECM and e-mail it to me for a proper review of what someone did in there... then you can go from that point.
ref: http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...5#pid72945

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
Cm2250 derated - Garrettpearce - 03-22-2024,
RE: Cm2250 derated - Rawze - 03-22-2024,
RE: Cm2250 derated - Rawze - 03-22-2024

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.