ISC CM2250 Idle Surge, no active codes, zero accellerator/ throttle response
03-27-2024, (Subject: ISC CM2250 Idle Surge, no active codes, zero accellerator/ throttle response ) 
ISC CM2250 Idle Surge, no active codes, zero accellerator/ throttle response
ISC CM2250 Idle Surge, no active codes, zero accelerator/ throttle response.I have an issue with my 2012 Feedtruck Off-road only in feedlot in North Dakota, ISC CM2250 Idle Surge, no active codes, zero accelerator/ throttle response only inactive code is a 2288 turbo overspeed,. Truck started as usual in temperature controlled building, it was idle up to build air, backed out then went to surging at idle and no response from throttle, pushed it back inside.
Turbo speed is defaulted to 150,000 RPM and cannot get it to change. Also Turbocharger Actuator position commanded and measured are locked at 4 percent and I cannot change .
I have troubleshot with quick serve, the speed sensor ohmed correctly and I also substituted another sensor in its place, I also disconnected the harness from actuator and turbo speed sensor and ECM, I checked Pins at ECM harness to Pins at sensor and actuator harness pins for resistance, pin to pin shorts and opens and harness check to specifications.
Turbo and actuator have 1 season on them so roughly 1200 hours, truck is aggressively maintained at all times.
Truck does have 25,000 hours on engine and drivetrain all under 35 mph in yard.
Truck was “fixed” by Ryan mechanical 8 ish years ago and has performed flawless with aggressive maintenance.
Tomorrow I plan on trying to calibrate a different actuator and see results.
Fuel pressure is within specifications.
It will start instantly but surge from 900 ish to 499 ish RPMS but never dies.
Any thoughts or suggestion are greatly appreciated.
I do have the twin to this truck for compare to.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
ISC CM2250 Idle Surge, no active codes, zero accellerator/ throttle response - dodges15152023 - 03-27-2024

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.