Help with (possibly) butchered CM870
10-05-2016, (Subject: Help with (possibly) butchered CM870 ) 
RE: Help with (possibly) butchered CM870
Dont fool yourself,.. i see engine destruction in its future,...

YOU HAVE A BIG-NAME HIGH DOLLAR VERY VERY VERY BAD DELETE ON YOUR HANDS THERE!!!!

Spend the money to PUT BACK! that VG turbo!!. WHY ANY IDIOT DELETE COMPANY would even slightly recommend the removal of THE MOST EFFICIENT, BEST POWER PROVIDING TURBO EVER DESIGNED for that engine to be taken off of it is ridiculous!.

===========

There is no telling how bad that programming is, or how many sensors they are fooling, etc. It is most likely that the computer has NO CLUE how much fuel is going into the cylinders nor what the final cylinder pressures are any more. This makes it unstable and lope because it is in a constant state of correction because it knows something is wrong,.. but it does not know WHAT!.

Most of those bad programs make engine the ECM are very unstable,.. it has NOTHING AT ALL to do with the power settings and 90+% of all programs i have looked at by those big name companies and their copy-cats out there look like some ignorant kinder-gardener did it. --- REFLECTIVE OF THAT TYPICAL SHITTY $12,000 DOLLAR ENGINE DESTROYING RIP-OFF PUKE DIESEL shi#t DELETE CRAP FOR SURE,.. OR A CLOSE COPY OF IT!.

READ THIS ARTICLE...
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...01#pid5901

I can't stand to see an engine butchered by an idiot with a computer. Happens way too often.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Help with (possibly) butchered CM870 - Rawze - 10-05-2016

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.