EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself
04-02-2024, (Subject: EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself ) 
RE: EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself
(04-02-2024 )Rawze Wrote:  
(04-02-2024 )Paco909389 Wrote:  Hi team wish to get assistance in reviewing my file after my delete to make sure its properly correct and also to ensure about the correct go I requested for them to keep.
X15 Cummins 2018 CPL 4343 ECM file that’s is on right now is HD10194.11 I wish to have some help please on to make sure it’s not just a dummy stick a paste. It’s fully deleted no egr no def no src it has the water bypass tube and it’s blocked at the intake manifold. Thanks to everyone and have a blessed morning

You say that someone removed the EGR cooler ... Is the VGT turbo still on it?... hopefully it is.

Copy the program from the ecm and e-mail it to me for a proper review of what someone did in there.
ref: http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...5#pid72945

Yes VGT Is on it , the place that did it took everything off and left my vgt as I did not want to put a different turbo as I like the vgt and wish to keep all my Jake stages.
replyreply
04-02-2024, (Subject: EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself ) 
RE: EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself
(04-02-2024 )Paco909389 Wrote:  Yes VGT Is on it , the place that did it took everything off and left my vgt as I did not want to put a different turbo as I like the vgt and wish to keep all my Jake stages.

That (keeping the VGT) was a very very smart move. You saved yourself more headaches than you can imagine.

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.