Increasing HorsePower -- What You Need To Know
08-13-2017, (Subject: Increasing HorsePower -- What You Need To Know ) 
RE: Increasing HorsePower -- What You Need To Know
Rawze, a guy hooked me up with reprogramming I'm sure you would approve of him. I didn't know about the head bolts leaving them sit overnight I put all new bolts in too I wish I wouldn't have did the 90 degrees on them now because that's where I stopped Friday waiting on cams. I checked my liner protrusion and all of them were .010 +/-.0005 after working on mostly cats these were the best I've ever seen also I went by cummins spec when I checked these so I thought I was good. Wrist pin bushings looked great also within spec I was surprised on this and the liner protrusion I definitely thought I would see more wear. And why cummins sells a kit for and overhaul with liners pistons head gasket oil pans gaskets and no connecting rods? Cat sells there's in a cylinder pack new pistons rods liner and bearings when they come there pre assembled in the liner so no need for installing rings(maybe it's better to install everything yourself though see what's actually there) Do you think it's bad not redoing it to .014? The head is brand new also. Oil pump is brand new also is there any info on the shim mod?
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Increasing HorsePower -- What You Need To Know - Hetdiesel - 08-13-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.