Increasing HorsePower -- What You Need To Know
09-22-2021, (Subject: Increasing HorsePower -- What You Need To Know ) 
RE: Increasing HorsePower -- What You Need To Know
(09-22-2021 )lwilder27 Wrote:  I have CPL 3439 CL10073

Looking for any compatible higher power ratings. All the higher ones I see look to change CPL so I am doubtful there's anything compatible.

In your particular case...

FIRST of all ... you had a bad delete program in your ECM...
ref: http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...2#pid67542

Assuming for a moment that it was properly straightened out ... you are not going to be able to just dump a factory file into the engine ... as it will wipe out any custom programming it may have at this point.

NEXT: If it does have a custom program in the ECM... it is a very simple matter of the person who made the program just setting/editing the HP/Torque in the program properly to whatever is desired, within safe boundaries.

======================

For those who do NOT have a de-mandated engine, and all the emissions systems are still functional...

Of the programs listed in Insite, it deceptively shows that a higher HP program CL10071 (385HP, 1450 ft.lbs) is compatible with program CL10073 (370HP, 1450-ft.lbs). ... HOWEVER IN REALITY ....

BOTH OF THESE PROGRAMS ACTUALLY HAVE THE EXACT SAME POWER AND TORQUE settings .. and therefore, there is no gains whatsoever by switching between one or the other.

The ACTUAL power/torque setting for both programs ...

Peaks at 385HP and 1600 RPM, and has 1450 ftl.lbs torque.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Increasing HorsePower -- What You Need To Know - Rawze - 09-22-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.