Increasing HorsePower -- What You Need To Know
02-03-2022, (Subject: Increasing HorsePower -- What You Need To Know ) 
RE: Increasing HorsePower -- What You Need To Know
(02-02-2022 )730Industries Wrote:  Looking at the files for a cpl 3719, it seems there is no real safe way to really adjust the power settings outside these 3 files? That was the gist I got from the post made above.

For curiosity, would a someone manually adjusting numbers and parameters be able to safely squeeze some more torque and Hp out of the motor?

I have a base tune after a demandate through running rough and we're running it as is currently to get some feedback on how it drives and mph and let him know what I think. I'd love to get the torque up to somewhere in the 1750-1850 range as opposed to the 1650 I currently have. My motor is not smart torque enabled.

I just do not want to burn my motor up sooner than expected just to chase some power.

Any advice in this regard would be fantastic.

It is very easy to adjust the power/torque of any file if you know what you are doing and have a proper calculator for it. - I do it for people all the time after they have e-mailed me their file out of their engine. - I will NOT however put any power level into an engine that is above the hardware/APPLICATION ratings AND/OR WILL shorten its life.

For a mid-tier engine they can easily handle 1790ft.lbs/535HP~ish .. maybe a bit higher if all its used for is climbing an occasional hill, etc. .. but not for using one for heavy haul (extnded high HP/torque torture-fest) applications.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: 730Industries

Messages In This Thread
RE: Increasing HorsePower -- What You Need To Know - Rawze - 02-03-2022

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.