Increasing HorsePower -- What You Need To Know
03-15-2022, (Subject: Increasing HorsePower -- What You Need To Know ) 
RE: Increasing HorsePower -- What You Need To Know
I am new to the forum, I have been searching all across the. Country for some reputable information and assistance in solving my issue with my 2020 w900. I purchased the truck in Sept. with 85K miles on the odometer and before I go it home it was in full derate from emissions codes.

Had it towed to the closest shop to help me get back online, the estimate was $2800.00 to get it running and no guarantee that more issues would crop up soon. The shop recommended DE-MANDATE. So I went that route. The truck has ran really inconsistent ever since. Sometimes low on power and really noisy and some times runs better but still not right.

CPL 4343- QUICKSERVE HAS NO INFORMATION ON ABOUT THIS CPL! Over the course of the last 80K miles running the truck under these conditions I decided to find a different shop to help fix the running poorly issue.

I am on the 5 version of this new shops programming. I am equipped with the needed technology to do programming remotely.

My main issues are now with the current file are the truck goes into a torque limiting mode at about 85% engine load and stops adding fuel. And does not have enough balls to hold 75 mph if any wind is blowing. Bottom end torque is good. Really poor MPG 3.4 under a load.

I am 90 % certain that the programming shop failed to do work order before first tune and therefore has no image of original program.

I need help!

Attached File(s)Thumbnail(s)

replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Increasing HorsePower -- What You Need To Know - TEXBLUEW9 - 03-15-2022

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.