Codes and check engine light
06-11-2017, (Subject: Codes and check engine light ) 
RE: Codes and check engine light
thank you how would i go about tbe doc n clean out.all shops are closed til monday im getting ready to go under truck and clean the main plug like you described.any other suggestions. thanks
replyreply
(06-11-2017 )Navarrotruckinginc Wrote:  thank you how would i go about tbe doc n clean out.all shops are closed til monday im getting ready to go under truck and clean the main plug like you described.any other suggestions. thanks

Where are you? Probably someone with computer just around.
replyreply
im located in vineland nj. PM me for my cell number.
replyreply
so i found plug is 7 pins. she was clean no corrision.looked at all thers they seem fine.im taking to shop to get on computer.
replyreply
06-12-2017, (Subject: Codes and check engine light ) 
(06-11-2017 )Navarrotruckinginc Wrote:  im located in vineland nj. PM me for my cell number.

{shop name removed. no longer recommended}

User's Signature: Why? Why do I always ask "why?" Because I can't learn or help teach others with "'cause I said so..."
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo
hey guys so apparently the dpf filter was cooked no good.n the rear temp sensor was not the right one they had tbe midgle sensor in the last one.also the black box thing sensor on top the canister with the 2 lines going to it one line was broke.so im getting that taken care of for about 2k.and then ill see what else is up.keep you guys informed
replyreply
(06-12-2017 )Navarrotruckinginc Wrote:  hey guys so apparently the dpf filter was cooked no good.n the rear temp sensor was not the right one they had tbe midgle sensor in the last one.also the black box thing sensor on top the canister with the 2 lines going to it one line was broke.so im getting that taken care of for about 2k.and then ill see what else is up.keep you guys informed

Or you could go and see gearhead and have it fixed properly, for probably less money...
But it's yours to spend how you see fit.

User's Signature: Why? Why do I always ask "why?" Because I can't learn or help teach others with "'cause I said so..."
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo , hhow55
06-13-2017, (Subject: Codes and check engine light ) 
(06-12-2017 )Navarrotruckinginc Wrote:  hey guys so apparently the dpf filter was cooked no good.n the rear temp sensor was not the right one they had tbe midgle sensor in the last one.also the black box thing sensor on top the canister with the 2 lines going to it one line was broke.so im getting that taken care of for about 2k.and then ill see what else is up.keep you guys informed

If you are that close to Gearhead I would head over there, get rid of this problem like Hammerhead stated. Get rid of it for good, QUIT BEING A VICTIM!
replyreply
 Thanks given by: hhow55 , Hammerhead
10-05-2017, (Subject: Codes and check engine light ) 
Hello. Same motor. 2010 cascadia 871. Dpr and doc are cracked. Had ecu 128 sid 380. I did a egr tune and have afternarjet dpf coming with a oem doc, both new. Anyhow the check engine is still on after leaving dealer. If i change them out, should my system be cleares up, or am i looking deeper? 2 weeks ago my driver did a regen daily, and then he started saying it was only revving up motor but no burn off. Now the codes. Dealer said they performed half a regen but since i wasnt gonna let them change out and purchase my dpf an doc they basically told me to piss off.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.