Oil Pressure in oil pan (repeat leak)
10-18-2016, (Subject: Oil Pressure in oil pan (repeat leak) ) 
Oil Pressure in oil pan (repeat leak)
Hi I had repeted oil pan craking and leaking, last week I had to change the power steering pump and now it's keep leaking from the oil power steering reservor and oil pan, the oil in the power steering is black so it's telling me engine oil pressure to high in the pan and it's goes true the power steering reservor due to hight pressure.

I'm wandering if there is and check valve or blow-by oil filter that may keep oil pressure inside the oil pan.

any help would be appreciated.

t800 2003 cummins isx 1
replyreply
RE: Oil Pressure in oil pan (repeat leak)
(10-18-2016 )AllAroundTrucks Wrote:  Hi I had repeted oil pan craking and leaking, last week I had to change the power steering pump and now it's keep leaking from the oil power steering reservor and oil pan, the oil in the power steering is black so it's telling me engine oil pressure to high in the pan and it's goes true the power steering reservor due to hight pressure.

I'm wandering if there is and check valve or blow-by oil filter that may keep oil pressure inside the oil pan.

any help would be appreciated.

t800 2003 cummins isx 1

Is it possible that the turbo leaking air pressure in the engine oil?
replyreply
I just had my turbo rebuilt because the seal was seated wrong and was boosting into my crankcase. I had tonnes of blowby and now I don't.

Check your blowby and check your crankcase filter if you have one and make sure your blowby tube isnt plugged because if it's plugged and your boosting into your engine, you'll have seals blowing out

User's Signature: I'm no mechanic, I'm just a guy that breaks down enough to know a bit.
replyreply
10-19-2016, (Subject: Oil Pressure in oil pan (repeat leak) ) 
If you are getting black oil in your power steering then you may have a bad power steering pump. You also need to check the blowby pipe coming from the front of engine to make sure it is not stopped up. It can cause pressure to build up and force oil back into the front of the power steering pump
replyreply
10-29-2016, (Subject: Oil Pressure in oil pan (repeat leak) ) 
The power steering pump was bad thanks
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.